sexta-feira, 1 de abril de 2016

ionic build android does not update apk files

Hi there,

I ran the command "ionic build android" but the apk files at 'platforms/android/build/outputs/apk' folder were not updated

It started to happen after the crosswalk plugin installation

So, I ran the command "ionic state restore" to delete and fetch the plugins of my package.json and to add the platforms (android and/or ios) again.

After that, when I ran "ionic build android" the apk files were updated, but I realized that I should not use the "android-debug.apk" file like I was used to. Now I must use "android-armv7-debug.apk" or "android-x86-debug.apk" regarding the cell phone processor (ARM or x86).

If you don't know your cell phone processor, try one of the files and if it is the wrong file then a message will be showed to you, and you will close the app, uninstall it, and install it again but with the other file.

These are the commands I am using now:
ionic build android
adb.exe install -r platforms/android/build/outputs/apk/android-armv7-debug.apk

Best regards,
Adriano Schmidt

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário